Jumaat, 23 September 2016

Prenatal massage sekitar Kuala Lumpur for mum to be

If you're pregnant and love a good massage. This 'prenatal massage' post is dedicated for you!

Alhamdullilah we're half way thru to meet another bundle of joy hopefully real soon... 😊

Waktu awal mengandung... First trimester.. the cabarans.... I tell yall... sangat lebih dari waktu mengandungkan our first...

Lagi-lagi bila badan mula  mengembang... morning sickness... mual-mual.... pening kepala.... Tak sabar  rasa nak jumpa akak-akak pro urut... Pamper-pamper picit picit... Prenatal massage.. Bestnyaaaaa...

So... as soon as Im on my second trimister...  Semangats... Try and test Prenatal Massage Sekitar Lembah Klang.  Khususnya yang menawarkan khidmat urutan buat ibu-ibu mengandung... 
Khareeyana spa



What I had ; 90 min prenatal massage AND 90 min creambath hair treatment 


Alamat : No : 36 Jalan Selangor, Petaling Jaya

Lokasi : Spa Khareyana terletak di sebuah bungalow bercirikan tropical berhampiran dengan Assunta Hospital Petaling Jaya / Bersebelahan dngan round about

Harga : RM200 + gst = 90 min prenatal massage DAN RM130 + gst  = 90 min creambath

REVIEW 

First time cuba Spa Khareyana. Locating was really easy. On waze. Terus sampai... 

First impression... I suka the concept. Home spa in the middle of a busy area... 

Dekorasi... Bercirikan tropical.. ala ala bali.... Kolam Ikan mengelilingi bilik treatment dan entrance masuk ke Spa.

Massage therapist dari Indonesia.. So you can somehow imagine you're away in Bali for a short 90 min treatment.. 

The prenatal massage offered at Khareeyana Spa was quite good. Oil was used with slow alromatic stroke massage technique... The highlight for my day however have got to be their creambath treatment. Deserve 5 star rating. Best sangat!




baliayu spa sanctuary


REVIEW

Baliayu Spa Sanctuary is located in a quiet reseidential area in Bangsar

First impression. Getting to the spa was quite a hike up stairs as it is located on 2nd floor shoplot with no lift availble. 

However as soon as I stepped into Baliayu Spa. Immediately felt like ive been transported far away in Bali.  Where music was soothing. Lights were dimmed. I feel relaxed. 

The massage however didnt turn up as good as I've hoped it would. Quite different than what im used to maybe. 

Therapist di Spa Baliayu pun dari indonesia juga. A friendly lady gave me somehow felt like a  combo of deep tissue massage however with inconsistent stroke. 

Overall..loving the deco and atmosphere but not quite a fan on their massage technique.

What I had ; 90 min prenatal massage

Alamat : No : 57 Jalan Bangkung,  Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur 

Lokasi : Baliayu Spa Sanctuary ni terletak di tingat 2 rumah kedai di kawasan perumahan di Bangsar.


Harga : RM179 gst inclusived 90 min prenatal massage 

prenatal spa kl
Mama my spa date for the day






prenatal spa kl




REVIEW

This have got to be one of my favorite...

To start with Urban Retreat have long been my go-to-massage-center since dari sebelum pregnant lagi. 

What keeps me coming back. Convenient location (inside mall, nearby where we lived) reasonably priced, relaxing spa atmosphere and good therapist with treatment yang sesangat best... Ive been here for so long... So far every each tretament belum pernah mengecewakan. ALways consistent

What I like ? Preasure point always on par! I had Thai therapist for my prenatal treatment and it was really really good... 

Comment : The only negative worth highlighting.....Prenatal treatment di Urban Retreat tak mengunakan minyak... BUTTT I was told. Massage oil can be requested should client prefer dan tidak ada sebarang allergic. Clap clap. A definite win


What I had ; 60 min Prenatal Massage AND Head Over Heals

Alamat : L2-15, 2nd Flr, 1 Mont Kiara Mall, Mont Kiara 
              157, 1st Flr The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

Lokasi : Very convenient. Di dalam mall 1 Mont Kiara / The Curve Shopping Mall

Price : RM129 gst inclusived = 60 min prenatal massage / RM119 gst inclusived = Head over heals


clarins spa 


What I had ; 60 min prenatal massage 

Alamat : Clarins Spa, Bangsar SHopping Center

Lokasi : You can find numeroud Clarins beauty spa in big malls. Ada few branch you can check on their website  


Harga : RM350 = 60 min prenatal massage using clarins yummy body product

clarins spa
Clarins Treatment room at BSC














REVIEW

The price for a quick 60 min Clarins Mom To Be Body treatment can be painfull for your wallet and most expensive among all spa I tried. BUTTTTTTT I got it for FREE this round yay! WIth purchase of some of their body care goodies product which Ive been using since my first pregnancy to minimize strech mark problem. 

The product they use are the highest quality and smells and feels sooooo good during and after treatment. Even the massage stroke was different tapi best nya ya ampunnnn.

What I like My therapist was a very nice lady beautician who is local. The 60 min went on within a blink. Clarins best seller product - Tonic Body Treatment Oil and strech mark was used on all over my body. It was so good I silently wished it lasted longer. sobs.  

Comment : If you can afford to splurge. No harm in trying Clarins Mom To Be products and treatment. Do check with their beautician for special promo and packages.  

clarins spa
My during and after prenatal Clarins body care purchase
Till then....

xxx
Travel Junkie Mum

Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...