Selasa, 23 Februari 2016

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom


Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day


Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buzz.. Lazy bee on weekend diary? I can't remember the last of those.. Thanks to my lil one .. Waking up is at breeze this days just remembering it's time for school.. feed.. nappy change.. or just cause... Yes some days I do wish I could sleep in a lil longer.. But then she says "Mummy.. Elmo" (my girl is crazy over the show) and flashed those smile. Seriously how can I not wanna wake up to that :)



Why I Love Being A Mom

Mama. You're the boss!


Well technically daddy is number one.. But as a mum you're always in control on WHAT, WHO, WHERE, WHY. It's just in mum's DNA to think what's best for the family.. Mama knows what not to eat to minimize gas problem... Best time for nap to ensure baby's on best mood all day... Where to buy clothes.. milk... diapers.. The cheapest! In short.. What mama says goes! Well with daddy's approval of course :) 


Travel Junkie Mum

You're working out. Losing Kilos without even realizing!

Toddler just love to run run run.. climb and fall! With so many new sight and view to entice them.. Going out means more running, jumping and climbing! And there you are.. behind them making sure no one is hurt. Which technically mean you're running too! 80% mom I know loose more weight just by having toddler compared to signing for gym membership. Andddd to top it all.. Its Free!

Why I Love Being A Mom

OCD is no longer in you


Keeping the home in good state.. Items placed exactly where it was... Eating on  sofa Was A BIG No No!! Yes I was once difficult to pleased.. Now the rules have changed... After a long day at work and running around as mum and wife. I no longer have time to stressed over  small lil things.. Picking up and placing things only to be moved minutes later? I now have come to an agreement with my ownself..  To embrace the chaotic in life. Just so I can keep myself sane. 



Travel Junkie Mum

Everyday is a new discovery


There's nothing bring more joy than watching lil one grow.. First teeth.. First word.. First day at school.... First smile.. First kiss and many many first memories together. Even the first poo poo! (Yes mom's love are weird like that) i never thought a simple sentence such as "yayang mummy" or "mummy amin" or a train ride could bring joy of tears.. :)


Travel Junkie Mum

No more bad days


Even on my worst day.... When I looked  up to see my girl.. didn't take long before Ive forgotten what went wrong... Only she have that kinda superpower :) 

Travel Junkie Mum

Life is fab!


My kid taught me to appreciate more.. Stop.. look up at the beautiful cloud... Smell the roses in the morning.. Watch the rain drops in so much awe.. Or even just pointing out to the many wonders we sometime tend to ignore.. 

Travel Junkie Mum

Someone to love


I never knew I could love someone as much as this.. She's the fist I think in the morning and the last before bed.. Even in dreams I dream of her.. It's contagious like that... But having her bring so much joy.. Life now feels more complete :)

And that's just few top of Why I think it's awesome to be a mom! 

Yes.. Being a mom is a full time job.. But it ain't that hard either.. Just a lil adjustment here and there.. Despaired less sleep.. more running.. less me time.. multiple shouting.. multitask? Well you know mama we're good at that.:) To have them by our side somehow make life more worthwhile.. 

xxx
TravelJunkieMum

Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...