Isnin, 18 April 2016

Sk2 ritual for grumpy mum in 30's

sk2 skin care journey
SK2 in 30's
Growing up, my skin have always been proned to acne. Teens was a messed. 20's was embarrassing and 30s? Lets just say I've been plain lazy. 🤓.

Years ago before THE wedding took placed. I signed up for laser package with Dr Ranjit in Subang. I was highly motivated to get great skin, great pictures, bride flawless so my hubs will be in wowed on our honeymoon. Fefeling terlebih love story movie I was ðŸ™ˆ

5 laser skin date later. An ambitious set of sk2 ritual months before the big day. I did! I achieved my dream. 

Had flawless, better skin, shined thru wedding day AND thousands of ringgit poorer, sobs 😢 

As life continue after "sah". I discovered a new disease. commitment to skin care ritual decreased tremendously. 

No more trips down to Ranjit. slaughting skin care after shower, weekly and monthly facial at home or spa. BOOM I am now M.A.L.A.S

Fast forward to recent date. Suami Hari  I woke up to see wrinkly, pitted scar, an older grumpy mum. A reflection of who i am today. Wrinkles have greeted me with a big HEY-YOU! An upgraded to 3 series. Sobssss

So now what? 

I turned panic.. Mengelabah... Menyesal.. Stress! Owh how did my 20's wrinkled free skin leave me behind. To top it off. I still suffer from pitted skin scars. An aftermath from teens acne.. 

I have really bad skin. Criessss 

Then.. I visited Sk2 counter after what seems like forever of skin neglect. 

After 20 min chat with the friendly sales rep at Metrojaya The Curve, remotivated, I purchased a set of SK2 ritual once again. She promised great skin after one month. Clear, supple no wrinkly? Jump up jump down.. Clap clap.. My eyes was shiny with hope.  

Owh wait.. Realistic please.. 

She rephrase "skin will get better as time goes by BUT obviously it will require full commitment and scary cash flow." 

"So what can I see in a month then?" 

"A slight improvement. 20-30% mostly on pigmentation and skin moist to start with" 

Okeylah.. Better than nothing can. I have to start somewhere..

That morning, I walked away with a bag of sk2 set ritual. And yes thousand ringgit poorer once again. If only I've continued my good skin routine after wedding. I probably won't need that much.. Sobs. 

So that was last week. Will I succeed in achieving that clear, stretched skin? 

I'm aint sure either. 

Guess we just have to wait and see

Stay tuned.. 3 more weeks till the next post.. My sk2 skin ritual in my 30s

XXX
Travel Junkie Mum




Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...