Sabtu, 12 Mac 2016

Toddler Sleep Train Challenge - Day One

Toddler sleep train is tough! Well for me at least. 


The thing is my girl have been sleeping in our bed since day one we've been back home after birth. Yes wrong move mama! Ever since I've been trying to train her to sleep in her own bed. Fast forward to almost 2 years after. Still no luck.. Zzzz...

It's not that I don't enjoy having her in our bed. I do! I actually love having her sharing our small space, smelling, hugging and having her closed by. Butt she's a big girl now. Sooner or later she need to learn how to sleep on her own. Especially now that she's almost half of my size.. Errrrr mummy Asyik Kena karate je.. 

So today shall be the first day on our one week challenge to sleep train my toddler to sleep in her own bed. The ingredients? 

Comfy bed 
Elmo sleep train soft toy I got from Amazon
Milk 
Sleepy baby
Tepuk-tepuk sikit 
Consistency sleeping time 

I hope this will work. Wish us luck! If you have some tips and tricks do leave a comment below so this mama can learn a lesson or two on how to successfully train baby to sleep. 


toddler sleep train
hush baby hush... zzzz - day one


xxx
Travel Junkie Mum

Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...