Khamis, 18 Februari 2016

Hello hair...

So I got my hair re-touched today. After months of dazing with streaks of highlighted white hair. And no I didnt have that granny chic-most-sought-after-look on.. Mine was more of those uban serabut dikepalaku..

Rambut beruban

Yes...With being in my 20's have far been left behind... 

rambut uban
It wasn't all that bad actually. 
I still had those brown-blonde ombre on half of the other ends.. 
From my last color change some where in October last year.. 
But the set of my new grown hair is like alamak...  
depressing nye to look at. 


hairkunst
Nasib ada JoJo Anton our Director stylist at Hairkunst 
One of our must-go-to-hairdresser-loved-by-owh-so-many
The person responsible in making this old mama relived today... 
Ehcehcehceh ;P

grey hair
So after an hour and a half of hair wash,
color application, treatment and a quick blow 
by Jojo & Kak Fitri... 
Mummy all set! 


uban
No more grey hair :)

Jojo Anton
Bak kata iklan fofolur.. 
"Tiada lagi rambut putih. Terima kasih Jojo Anton!"

So there you go. A sneek peek to my rebrand shiny-byebye-grey-hair by Jojo Anton of Hairkunst. 

Ps we gonna kicked off a fantastic promo soon. Its all about that manageable silky shiny hair.. Make sure to follow our Instagram & Facebook so u won't missed out.

Till then....

xxx
TravelJunkieMum 

Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...