Rabu, 27 Januari 2016

Kisah iphone 6.


Korang dah tengok
Iphone 6 baru? Best ke? Apa feature terbaru Iphone6 ni? Berbaloi ke spend ribu raban for a new phone?!

Ish.... Makcik stress... serious stress!! All beacause I WANT ONEEEE.. Yet sadly I can't. 

Okey.. Dont get me wrong.. Im not a gadget lover ke.. Technology junkie ke... die hard fan ke! No... No... No... Nehi.. Nehi... 

BUT if you are an Iphone user like myself... Do you feel it too? Bila model Iphone baru keluar jerrr.. mesti phone jadi lagging la... hang la... Annoying the very!

I mean its already hard enough to see new advertisement of "That New IPhone6" which obviously I is cannot afford.. Running in magazine.. Newspaper.. Billboard.. Social media.. Everywhere!

And here I am.. having an old one in my hand.. Going go... goo.. ga.. gaaaa?! Ahmagadddddd rasa cam nak swimming kuak lentang je dengan handphone ni! grrrrrr... 

So ya... Motive post harini adalah to get the anger out of my system... Sorry if I had to drag you with me... It could just be me alone having this problem.. Or maybe today was just not a good day. 

Regardless till that one fine day I can finally switch to that new shiny Iphone6 and be merry... Let me sleep on it and dream on having one that would not go drain on me...

Good Night

xoxo
TravelJunkieMum 






Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...