Isnin, 10 Ogos 2015

Packing list - Beach getaway with si kecil

Ok kali ni I nak share some of my packing list when travelling with cik sentil.

This time kami plan for a beach holiday.

Selalunya bila travel saya suka bawa

1 x beg XXL untuk check-in filled with my stuff, Baby E and Daddy sekali.

1 x beg cabin beroda untuk di bawa masuk ke pesawat.

Kenapa?

Mostly dalam beg cabin ni ada brang persalinan baby, susu, toys dan lain-lain

to ensure a smooth flight with si kecil

And reason why beg beroda untuk memudahkan proses membawa nya nanti.

It goes the same kenapa we choose to minimize bag count

supaya takde la byk sgt bag nak carry nanti

Think easy, light and stress free.

Secondly untuk handbag pula

I prefer either carry something really small and sling OR big and light.

Untuk kali ni I choose big and light

Ok jumping straight to the packing list.

Here you go a sample of my must bring untuk percutian 4 hari 3 malam ke tepian pantai





Some of baby toiletries yang wajib bawa


Clothes

Baby E akan conquer most of the space
This will be some must bring item to ensure a smooth flight with si kecil

Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...