Isnin, 31 Ogos 2015

Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel from Sephora

Philosophy Microdelivery Peel

Its been months since i had the privilege to indulge with monthly facial appointment.

I used to... Ive always enjoyed a good 90 min well spent with my favorite beautician.

But that was yearssssss back.

Guessing most majority new mum like me are all facing the same problem kan. If only we could have more time...

So today waktu jejalan for luncheon at Avenue K. i had a quick stop at Sephora and purchased Philosophy Microdelivery Peel set which claims to improve skin tone in under 5 min just once a week.

Hook! I purchased my first Philosophy item.

Tak sabar nak cuba. Applied the duo for the first time once i put baby e to bed back home.

Price was around RM285 tak salah. But Sephora were running some promotion if u spend more than RM300 with CIMB credit or debit card. You will get RM50 voucher for your next purchase.

Coming from marketing background i know this is all a gimmick butttt tetap terpedaya. And So I topped up RM40 for a set of Sephora mask and volla RM50 cash voucher is now mine. lol

Philosophy Microdelivery Peel

Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel

Philosophy Microdelivery Peel
 How the 2 jars included in The Microdelivery Peel set that you need to apply just once a week 

Philosophy Microdelivery Peel
Warna peel ni seakan warna citrus and smells like one too. (which i like)

To use : Cuci muka dengan normal cleanser and pat dry before cuit lebih kurang size 1 sudu kecil and slowly massage all over your skin avoiding eyes and lips area for 1 minit. Then picit the other product which looks seakan gel  and gently massage lagi on to the skin dlm 2-3 min sebelum rinse dengan warm water..
Sephora Mask
Untuk fefeling macam kat salon. I apply the sephora mask and relax for 20 minute before finishing off with my mousturizer. 

The predict?

Well its too early to tell if this actually improve my skin. Butttt what i do notice after my first application. Kulit rasa tegang and pores rasa kecil. I also like the smell of the product. I did some goggle and people claim a tinggling feels on the skin. But I tak rasa sangat. Did i apply it wrongly? Hurm not to sure either.

Time will tell. I will continue to use this Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel for few more time before coming back to update on my review. I do hope to see some positive transformation to my skin.

Till then...


xxx

Travel Junkie Mum

Tiada ulasan:

Catatan Yang Ditampilkan

8 Reason Why I Love Being A Mom

Alarm clock is no longer needed to start the day Waking up before the baby arrived. Snooze mode has always been on repeat buz...